Monday, January 28, 2013

Memorable Links Clearing House

I'm cleaning up some fairly pointless posts that link to some memorable web sites.
This is my link clearing house:
D.E. Sellers - Great flat packed furniture
GamFratesi - Furniture. Ultra clean and minimalist.
Design Research: The Store That Brought Modern Living to American Home (Google Affiliate Ad)  
Architectural Watercolors - by Andrew Zega & Bernd H. Dams (gorgeous, intricate, detailed architectural renderings.)
Snowglobes as fine art - by Walter Martin & Paloma Munoz
Nicebunny - paper toys, cool edgy illustration and design
Wikipedia list of furniture designers
Artnet.com - buy original art online
Takashi Murakami
Yoshitomo Nara
Moleskine notebooks
... to be continued.


I suppose this clearing house fits with my original mission for this site.  This was my first blog from Sept 11, 2007
What I like. Remind me.
Hello!
I keep finding these interesting web sites, or interesting designs, or interesting designers, or, just a small bit of culture or knowledge that is worth taking note of. I, of course bookmark them. The problem is I'm starting to get way too many bookmarks. AND, I want to compile a sort of road map of what I am interested in, from month to month, year to year. I'm curious what the common threads are... what is the common connection that links an interest to me? Frankly, it seems like I'm all over the place. I suppose good, is just good, but I want to try and figure out why, "it" is "good". Mapping my thoughts on "what is good," seems to be a good place to start.

Enjoy!

No comments: